Friday, February 12, 2016

Father/Daughter Dance

S has been looking forward to tonight for at least a month!!  She's talked about it every.single.day and today she finally got to go!  She was so proud of her dress and spending the evening with her daddy!!

They had a great time from what I was told!  We know a lot of people at school now, so when S was off running around with her friends(we are convinced she knows everyone in the school!!), M had plenty of his own friends to talk to as well!  They did some snacking on cookies and cupcakes and word is that M was even spotted doing the Whip and Nae Nae!  Oh to be a fly on the wall!

I'm so glad they had a special night together!



1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

What a special time! I love that they have these now! Wish I could have seen Michael break it down too! I bet Stella was so proud her dad knew it!!