Monday, February 29, 2016

The Rest of February

I made it through my least favorite part of the year - January and February!  Woohoo!!!  And, you know, it wasn't as bad as it has been in the past and I think it is a mix of both kids being in school and a relatively mild winter this year!  I am very much ready for spring now!!

S had an ear re-check to make sure the meds were working
on her ear infection - they were!:)  We took a quick trip to
the park before going to her appointment! 

M and I had a date night to Caro - Mi Lodge in Tryon, NC!
It was so picturesque, but the food was just so-so.

Sunday Football

Bingo:)
We had a play date on a rainy afternoon at Barnes and Noble!
Who knew the kids would be entertained for so long!?!?

And this is what the girls did - read:)
I was so excited to see the stars of Friends back together!  I DVR'd
the tribute to James Burrows and enjoyed myself one afternoon
before getting the kids from school!

All these bills - in ONE day!  I did not enjoy that!

Camo shirt and camo rainboots is how he was rollin'!
Cousin Jackson's birthday party

Followed by another birthday party!  One of those kind
of days!

They had 2 new inflatables at Pump It Up that the kids
both loved!!

No comments: