Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thanksgiving Feast in S's Class

S's class did a huge Thanksgiving Feast and invited all the parents and younger siblings to join in the fun!  I think there are 52 kids in the combined classes and then 50+ parents came as well!  It was a HUGE party and so much fun!  They ordered sliders from Zaxby's and then everyone sent in something to go along with them!  There was so much food!!

After the feast, there were activities set up for the kids to do at different stations and some of the parents helped to run the different activities!  It was such a fun day!!

Pre-feast run - 27*!!!  BRRR!!! And I forgot gloves!  I could
not feel my fingers!

The healthy options... 
The not-so-healthy options!

TWO tables of desserts:)


S at the activity I was helping with!

No comments: