Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tball Pictures

I had been holding off until the end of season get together and the trophy presentation, but seeing as how it's been over a month and we haven't heard a peep from the league, I think it is safe to say there will not be any trophies for fall ball this year.  No worries!!

Anyway, I have pictures that I took of the team the week before the season was over.  In addition to no trophies for fall ball, there are also no professional pictures taken for fall ball.  Bummer!  I had taken my nice camera with me to the first game and the coach's wife had noticed.  She asked if I'd mind doing pictures for the team.  I was very much freaked out because I am NOT a professional!  But, as was my motto while I was taking them, better something than nothing!  HA!

Here are a few from that game:










1 comment:

Chelle said...

You might not be a pro, but those pictures look great! Especially the team photo with the sunset in the background. Great job!