Thursday, November 12, 2015

K5 Hagood Mill Field Trip

This morning I was able to go on my first K5 field trip to Hagood Mill!  It was another one of those where I was able to meet them there - awesome!!

The kids saw some real Native American carvings, a blacksmith, moonshine still, an old mill, took a nature walk, had a picnic lunch and two more of the highlights for C was that he got his very own field trip shirt(first EVER!!) and rode a school bus(first EVER!!)

It was such a fun day!  He was so glad to have me there and I was glad to be a part of his new adventures!:)

The rock with all the Native American drawings. 
Nature walk:)

The kids were beyond ready for lunch!

Crazy kiddo!!

Learning about the cotton gin!

Pumping water

Class picture!  What?  You don't see C!?!?  Only after I took
the picture did I realize he was not there but still in the
bathroom with a couple of others!  Oops!!

Back on the big boy school bus for the ride back to school!
Nope!  I didn't take him with me!:)  And, honestly, he didn't
want to give up another ride on the bus anyway!
And who wouldn't want to have this kind of fun
on the bus with the student teacher!

Or have one of your best buddies use your shoulder to sleep on!:)

No comments: