Saturday, November 21, 2015

Fun Saturday

It's been nice to have several Saturdays free with no ball game commitments, or Nutcracker like last year!

M worked today, so the kids and I were on our own.

We started the day by making pancakes and eggs and watching TV!  Very much needed!  We then filled out some cards and drew pictures for sailors that are on ships and can't come home for Christmas(a guy in our neighborhood organizes it every year and I think it is a great idea!).  The kids rode bikes while I ran to deliver them!  

Afterwards, we went to Paris Mountain State Park and hiked the lake loop around and then played on the playground!  I'm not sure why we have never done this before!  Such a fun, close adventure!!

When we came home, the kids occupied themselves upstairs for a long while before the neighbor kids came over and they ran back and forth between the houses and it was crazy but I never knew who was at what house!  I guess I got a little too wrapped up on my Hallmark Channel Christmas movie!!

M came home, we rounded up the kids, and ended the night at Moe's where we ran into half of Greer!!

Making cards

Out for delivery:)


Ready to go hiking!










I think they could have stayed here all day!!


At Olivia's making bracelets!

At our house playing with PlayDoh:)

No comments: