Saturday, November 14, 2015

Other Stuff

Keeping themselves busy while I waited in line!

Both kids came home with one of these this week!  And I don't
think all kids get them!  Proud of them!!!

Family ballet practice:)  Lol!!

Dentist appointments for both kids - homework time!

The first week of November and I find this!  And they were
playing Christmas music!  I loved it!!

M went fishing.

I took the kids to a Build A Bear party which was so much fun!
S ended up with Glisten the Reindeer and C with Kevin the
Minion!  They were both happy as could be! 

When C got home, he dressed up as a Minion too:)

While the boys read hunting magazines, the girls played Guess Who!?:)

This was the first time we'd seen sun and a blue sky in what
seemed like SIX WEEKS!  It may have been!  This is sitting
in pick up line at the kids' school!  So country!

Sitting at S's piano lesson, C thought it would be fun to take a
picture of me and the other little boy I got stuck entertaining!

The kids had their Christmas pictures and you can tell what
we were dealing with this kiddo!

This one on the other hand... a natural:)

No comments: