Tuesday, April 21, 2015

We've Been Busy!!

Not with anything too crazy or elaborate, but just with the everyday!

I had C's end of the year conference with his teacher!  Her comments
were that he was a trip, kept her on her toes and was all boy!  Hmmm...
read that as you will!  HA! Academically, he is right on par where
he needs to be!  She had these 2 self portraits he did.  The first one was Sept
and the second was in April.  Amazing how far he has come!!
I have been so anxious to start a garden.  I did get some
containers started with strawberries, tomatoes, rosemary,
basil and thyme!

Grandpa stopped by for a quick visit with the crazies!

Working on some beaded headbands:)

So sweet of S's teacher to send this note home!

Family selfie!

We spent some time over the weekend checking out plants -
 the kids were more interested in the tadpoles!

We also bought a basketball goal(finally!) and had to wait
around at the store for about forever!  Good thing there was
free entertainment shooting hoops!


As I'm going through these pictures I realize how much C wears
his "worker man" shirt!  He sure did enjoy helping all the real
worker men put in his basketball goal!

We had a CRAZY hail storm!  My car was pelted!
Permanent dent damage!!:(

Personalizing it!

Killing time at Barnes and Noble before gymnastics!

Running backwards!
I think the intent of this was to jump, controlled, 
with your hands above your head... but I think C
was more interested in seeing how high he could jump!!

No comments: