Thursday, April 16, 2015

Dentist for Both Kids

I know this is weird, but both of my kids absolutely LOVE going to the dentist!  It says a lot for our dentist and the staff their, really!  I told the kids yesterday that they had appointments and they literally hooped and hollered about it!

Their appointments were back to back, rather than at the same time with different hygenists, and for the first time, I stayed out in the waiting area(where there is a TV, books and puzzles to entertain the kid that wasn't sitting in the dentist's chair) while both kids went back by themselves at their appointment time!  It was awesome  not having to go back with them!!  They did great!  And, both are cavity free:)

I was told, though, that C has FOUR loose teeth and that if we wanted to get family pictures done with his cute baby teeth in his mouth, then we should probably hurry up and do so(good thing we have them already have them scheduled for this weekend!).  I remember with S it was very sad when she lost her baby teeth and it is no different this time around with C!  I love that they are growing up and things get easier as they mature, but it is one more thing that will never be again for them!  Sniff!!



No comments: