Sunday, April 26, 2015

Weekly Picture Update:)

A new car mat that I found for super cheap!!
Our first two gallons of strawberries!  We didn't pick
these put hopefully we can go pick some soon!

I got the front entry way done - now if I can just keep the
urns alive!!

S's art creation she made up in her room one day - complete
with a dino toy, sea shell hand and button antennae!  She
is one creative little girl!

S had choir dress rehearsal on Friday night and M picked her
up, so that left me and the little guy to be lazy:)

Sewing some canoes:)


The finished products!

M has been working on this all week...

First hoops thrown!! They were so excited! And it
was fun to spend some family time shooting with them!

We had our first experience at the library's book sale!  Amazing!!
All of us got tons of books for next to nothing!  I spent $7 on my stack!
I could have spent hours there, but the rest of my family had other
ideas!  Next time, though!  Oh boy!! 

Some of the families from our Sunday School class
went to lunch after church!  Oh wow did we make a mess!
Luckily, though, we were put in a room all to ourselves and the
kids could roam around, boys taking on the girls and terrorizing them,
girls bossing the little brothers around!  Oh what fun!  And the
best part was, the parents got our very own table - haha!!


The after lunch entertainment - no desserts were involved
in the making of this video(just plain ol' crazy munchkins!):

1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

Wow...so jealous...that is like a full court!