Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Trunk or Treat

This is the second year we've gone up the street to a local church's trunk or treat!

We arrived a little before they opened the gates so that we wouldn't have to wait in too long of a line and get home too late!

The kids were so good and so excited as they remembered how much fun it was last year:)  They opened the gates and we made our rounds around the ball field collecting candy from all the awesomely decorated trunks(although, I think a few of them had very poor taste in their decorations and were too scary for this event, but I digress!!).  I ended up having to carry C's candy bucket because it was "too heavy"!  Obviously the kids picked up quite the candy loot!

After we collected more than enough candy, the kids played a few games, bounced in the bounce houses made a very gluey-glittery pumpkin craft!  M showed up toward the end and was able to help me get the kids and all their stuff to the car and even had to help back my car out of the parking spot because the parking lot was pure chaos!:)

It was a fun evening and I hope this is a tradition that the kids will continue to enjoy for many years!!






We ran into one of S's friends from school who had also played
WeeBall with us last spring!

Look at all those bouncing Elsas!  HAHAHA!!!  It was
so funny that they all just happened to be in there at one time!
I think there were 4 of them in there, and one Batman(C!)!
S is the one in the middle of the picture!

A very messy craft - but I think the level of messiness made
it more enjoyable to C!



No comments: