Thursday, October 23, 2014

Enchanted Tracks

I took the kids to Enchanted Tracks again this year and it was AWESOME!!!

We got there early so that we wouldn't have to wait in lines all night:)  We played all the games(I think their favorites were the fishing game for S and the huge slingshot(which he pulled back so far that when he let go he went flying down into the hay bale.. ha!)!  They also both really liked the maze!

After we finished the games, I let the kids bounce for a bit.  It was somewhat nerve wracking because there were four of them fairly spread out and I could only see the front of two of them.  They would get behind them all and disappear and I wouldn't see them again until they came down the slides!  I limited them to only be able to use the two right where I was standing!

My nerves had had enough and we headed into the Enchanted Forest to trick or treat with the fairy tale characters!  They loved this part and of course loved getting candy too!

George the Train was sick this year but in lieu of getting to go on a ride, both kids were given free passes to come back and use the Bounce House or Ice Skating!  I think that was fair!

It was a good evening and we will make sure this is a tradition for as long as the kids will be entertained by it!!















No comments: