Saturday, October 11, 2014

More Random Pictures!

Picnic after church

Love!

We had a date night for my birthday to Hare and Hound!!  It
was way past due!

I've started a new bible study at church and am very
much looking forward to it!  It has been a while since I've
done one!

I had the fall conference with S's teacher and while I was waiting
I found her art on the wall... she sure does love her dog having Abby
at the center of the family tree:)

C and I eat lunch outside quite frequently!

S and I went to a dress up birthday party!  Here's Elsa!!

She enjoyed having me all to herself:)

M finally got some of his guys to come over and help put
up the TV!! WooHOO!!!

Dentist appointments for both of the kids

We went the day before her birthday and they treated her to
a cupcake - M said this was job security for them;)

Beautiful sunrise

We are in the car a lot, so I decided if we were going to be able to
work on speech words for C and spelling words for S,
then we were going to have to do some of it in the
car!:)

Abby is 10 years old now!!!  She still has not made it to our
new house(which S is quite upset about), so I promised
her that we would go see her and take her birthday treats
for Abby's birthday!

The Birthday Pup

Decorating the pumpkins we got at C's field trip!

The finished products:)
Birthday party fun!

Cake Face

The men at work:)

Learning how to do Skip It

Dunkin Donuts breakfast date

This kid got a MUCH NEEDED hair cut!

Waiting for swim lessons to start!

Library time while we waited for S's dance class to be over

Jazz class cool down


The "boys" of dancing sisters!

So sweet holding hands while walking to the neighbor's house:)

My Starbucks date while I updated this blog!!  This not having
internet at the house is killing me!

No comments: