Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Getting Ready for Fall Break

Today was the last day before fall break and we celebrated "fall style"!

I helped is S's class with a pumpkin investigation!  It was fun to be there, meet all the kids, and watch S interact in a structured setting(not a lunch setting!) with her classmates!

I took her for an early dismissal and we went to pick up C from school.  We then went to the pumpkin patch and the kids got to pick out a pumpkin!  They had a ball!  I already had 1 pumpkin that I'd taken in to S's class, so they had to agree on the one, perfect pumpkin that we would be bringing home from the pumpkin patch!

After choosing the perfect one, I could not get them to leave!  They were having such a fun time exploring the patch and climbing on every.single.pumpkin there!!

It was a great way to start off the long weekend!

S working on measuring her pumpkin

S figuring out how many cubes her pumpkin was... and me in the
background in the orange shirt weighing kids and pumpkins:)

There I am!

The class with their jackolantern - S is on the far, front left!

Pumpkin Patch Time:









No comments: