Thursday, March 20, 2014

Riverbanks Zoo

After dropping S off at school, C and I traveled to Columbia's Riverbanks Zoo to meet up with Amy and Cayden!

It was so so so good to see them!!  We miss them!!

We started off with the birds, thinking they would be more active and interested in our bird nectar/food if we went first thing in the morning!  Well, it worked, TOO WELL!!!  As soon as we walked in I was "attacked" by about 4 hungry birds(luckily I was holding the food, not C!) and had to have Amy help me get them off because I was freaking out, but she was dealing with one of her own birds climbing up her back!  AHHHH!!  Needless to say, we left as quickly as possible, with two very upset and crying little boys!

We next went and rode the ponies and train and fed the giraffes!  They were much better with all the fun distractions!  We had a great time as we saw the rest of the animals, rode the ponies and train each two times, fed the giraffes a LOT of food, played in the play area, rode the carousel and just overall loved hanging out at a fun place with fun people!!

I can't wait to see them again soon... spring break!!:)