Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Until this year, I have had some sort of snack or activity that revolves around rainbows, leprechauns and all things green!!!

This year, though, I just didn't have it together - I'm blaming the amount of time it takes to build a house, plan a birthday party, and research summer beach vacations:)

S went off to school dressed super-cute in a green, glittery shamrock shirt!  C and I donned our green shirts and picked up his BFF, Mark, for a St.Patrick's Day "Gala" at the Pavilion!

It was a very rainy day, so I think half of Greenville was there!  WHEW!!!  And they were all dressed in green(except Mark, but navy blue didn't stand out either!)!!!!!!!!!!!!  If I ever do it again, my kids are wearing bright orange:)  My experience when taking more than one kid to an event has always centered around S, and in typical girl-ish behavior, they stay together, and play together and I don't have to constantly be bouncing my head back and forth between two kids as if watching a tennis match!  They behaved amazingly well, it was just hard to watch them both at the same time!

The boys had a great time bouncing, eating green snacks and playing games(if only to win the prizes!!)!  There was suppose to be a ride on George the Train involved, but due to the disgusting, uncooperative weather, that was cancelled - Boo!  The boys never knew, though!

Afterwards, we grabbed Chick-fil-A for the ride to Mark's house!  What a fun time for these boys!!!  It is fun to watch their friendship grow as S's has with her friends!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

Giving high-fives to Petey the Penguin and Homer the ___??(duck?)

You might think he is sleeping... he was letting the air blow into his ear
through a little hole:)

Told them to put their arms "around each other"!  HAHA!

Lots O' Green!

I think they would have played this Foosball game for hours!





No comments: