Monday, March 3, 2014

Getting Artsy

I was feeling brave and took C back to the CAT Studio this morning:)

HA!!

I have a LivingSocial deal that I bought that includes three visits and this was our second one of the three.  Last time he was not into it at all, but this time he showed a bit more interest!  However, his idea of art compared to that of his sister's is completely different and I wasn't prepared(although, I probably should have been!) for his "artistic style"!!

His mantra - the more paint/glue the better!!!

He just doused everything with globs and globs of paint and glue!  HAHA!!  But, he had fun, and I tried to relax about it:)  When I felt myself start going Type A, I suggested we go outside and paint the house.  Ahhh... we both enjoyed this!  We spent a lot of time painting the fence and the water spigot!

After a while I thought it would be good to go in and wash our hands so that we could have time for a snack.  He asked, "Is the snack out yet?"  I told him I wasn't sure, but that if it wasn't already, it probably would be by the time we washed up.  Apparently he wasn't satisfied with that answer and told me "to text them and ask if it was ready yet!"  Buhahaha!  Oh the things this kid is saying lately are too much!:)

Cutting the Play Doh - Note to self, must work on holding
scissors!

That entire sheet of paper ended up a wet, drippy orange!




No comments: