Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday, Funday

Mondays are very busy for us!!!

Of course, S has school, but then add to that C having speech, me going to the gym and then S having dance after school, and you have a recipe for quite a day (I do not think it a coincidence that I have had a migraine twice in the past two weeks - both on MONDAY!)!

This afternoon while S was at dance, I needed to get a "few things" at Costco (I found more than a few because I walked out of there $260 poorer!!).  ANYWAYS... C experienced the joy of Costco and the many, many samples they hand out.  He ate his way through our shopping trip:)  We got back with time to spare to get S and I tried to entertain him with a new Curious George book I'd just picked up at Costco.  This lasted about 5 minutes and he was back to wreaking havoc on the dance studio!

S has made so much improvement in her dance since her hard start this past fall!  She is now enjoying dance(both ballet AND tap!) and doing an amazing, amazing job!!!  I am very proud of her and just wish I could actually watch more of her class - but a certain little boy does not allow such freedom HA!

Mmmm.. samples:)

This is that 5 minutes of quiet I referred to:)

Ta-da (S is the one in the center with the pink leotard just in case
it wasn't obvious)!


No comments: