Friday, January 31, 2014

Frozen

This afternoon, I took the kids to see Frozen.

I told them about it yesterday, and they both woke up this morning wanting to just skip school and go straight to the movie theater - ummmm, no!  Then, when I picked them up, they both told me how excited they were to go see the movie:)

Neither of them were disappointed!!  S was a bit more into it than C and I didn't hear a peep out of her the entire movie:)  C enjoyed it as much as I would expect him to enjoy any movie!  He just isn't as into watching TV and sitting still as S is!  That said, he did a great job and I was very proud of both of them!

The movie was great and the experience was a positive one!  We will most definitely go to the movies as it is getting easier and more enjoyable(for me!) to take them:)



No comments: