Sunday, January 19, 2014

Atlanta

S had a long, 4-day weekend off of school, so we took the free time and went to visit Gigi and Grandpa!!

We were all so excited to see them:)  The kids were spoiled rotten while we were there, and I was able to visit with friends and cousins I hadn't seen in a while, ate TWO meals without kids and just overall enjoyed ourselves!


S and Gigi

I got to see my friend and neighbor and her sweet baby girl!

We went to the mall to meet Kim and her girls and killed
some time at Brookstone!

I think he would have ridden all day if I'd let him!

S and Reagan Kate had a ball taking care of Charis all afternoon!

S, Reagan Kate and Madison holding hands through the mall!

Crazy cousins!

S and Cousin Jack

Dress up time:)

On a walk with Gigi and Grandpa

Ballerina pose

The model and train conductor

The kids LOVE my brother's girlfriend!
She taught them some magic tricks!

Me, Uncle Bobby, Jennifer
More dress up!
Grandpa's little princess:)

No comments: