Thursday, July 18, 2013

Gymnastics

I signed the kids up to take 4 gymnastics classes this summer and they have both been eagerly awaiting the first one!  Today was the day and I was so excited, I got my Starbuck's and sent them both in for their classes.  C was to be in the "new 3 year old class" and S was going to be in the "4-5 year old girls" class! Perfect...

except one of the teachers didn't show and C had to be in a class with 5-year-old boys:(  Not a good fit and he got so discouraged and was moved to a different group where the leader was not any more patient with him than the other.  Then I got called out on the floor(and had NOT even finished my Starbucks!) which just made him even more frustrated!  Needless to say, it was far from a good experience!!!!

They switched our classes to a different time to try and make things work better.  If next week is not better, I will be asking for my money back and trying a different plan of action!  I feel so bad for C, as he was so excited about his first class doing anything at all!!  I'm hoping next week is much better!




No comments: