Friday, July 12, 2013

Art Camp

Last year S went to art camp at the CAT Studio and loved it!!!

We signed her up again this year and she has spent this past week crafting and creating away!  Loved every minute of it and by Thursday was already realizing she only had a couple days left and started asking could she do it again next year!

This year they made mosaics, rubber handcrafted stamps, studied architecture and made a house out of boxes, did pottery, painted canvases and much, much more!  I'm so glad she had a chance to do things that she otherwise would not have been able to do!

Today, the last 30 minutes of the camp were used to allow the parents to come to the art show and get a a chance to see all of the artists' work on display around the studio!  Some awesome, amazing friends offered to watch C and feed him lunch at McDonald's while I went to the art show so that I could focus 100% of my attention on our little budding artist!  I'm thankful for this rare time of just me and her!  She was so proud of her art and enjoyed showing me around and pointing out all of her stuff.

The studio takes pictures while the kids are there so the parents can get an idea of what they've been doing - of course I love that!  And naturally I took lots of pictures at her art show too!

We love the CAT studio and love art camp:)










1 comment: