Thursday, June 30, 2011

All the Rage

Let me just say that I LOVE Pinterest!?!?! It is so addicting and has such unique and crafty ideas. The only problem is that I get all these ideas and then never get a chance to put them into use! So, over the last couple of weeks I've started to try to do something with it!

I've done patriotic strawberries, M's father's day gift (which I think I forgot to do a Father's Day post so let this be it... Happy Father's Day!), C's birthday cake and a few painting crafts! I think S loves the fact that art time has gotten a bit more interesting around here than just water colors and crayons - HA!

My creativity level has been raised a notch thanks to all the rage of Pinterest!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oooh you did the marble painting?! That's on my to-do list too. And your strawberries are cute! "Stella" did a good job with that art :)

Anonymous said...

I just have to get the Strawberry recipe..great pesentation!!