Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sad, Sad Reality

Well, the sad reality of it is that I will not have pictures from C's first swim:( It is just too much to do with one Mommy and two little ones!!

He experienced the baby pool and water table for the first time over the weekend and even though we didn't have a swimsuit for him to wear, he got right in that pool, slid down the little side(with a bit of assistance from Mommy) and splashed as if it was the greatest thing ever. And... no pictures! BOO!!

Then, today, we had our first big pool day! He L.O.V.E.D it!! As soon as his little toes hit the water he was smiling and laughing and having a great time. Again... no pictures! I am so disappointed!:(

I brought one of these to put him in. He wasn't having it(glad it was a consignment sale purchase)! He was crawling right out of it which I totally thought would happen because when does this guy ever sit content and still? Oh, right, that would be never!:) I also had with me S's puddle jumper from 2 summers ago. He was cool with it and enjoyed floating around while I steadied him, but the lower weight limit is 30lb and he is 22lb so you can imagine that it didn't exactly have a snug fit to it not to mention the puddle jumper is made to get the kid to lean forward as if he was swimming and C is still too young for that.


So the mission this weekend is to find something for this little fish to use in the pool this summer!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aw, it's so hard to miss a milestone photo. I hear that happens alot with the second child ;-)