Sunday, May 19, 2019

Greenville Drive Baseball Game

M was supposed to be out of town this weekend so I got the kids and I tickets to the Greenville Drive Baseball game.  But, as it turned out, M's plans changed and he was here, but I didn't have him a ticket and the game was sold out.. LOL!  So the kids and I went to the game and left him behind! I don't know how I did it, but I got us tickets in the handicapped section and I really didn't feel comfortable with using those seats, so we found some that were not being used and moved seats:)  And, apparently when Daddy isn't at the games, we spend a LOT more money on food ha!  We stayed for about six innings and then caught the trolley back to our car so that I could get home and get dinner done before started our week tomorrow!  I love a good baseball game!




No comments: