Friday, October 13, 2017

Fall for Greenville

This evening, the kids and I ventured downtown to Fall for Greenville!  I really love this event(as long as we get there on the earlier side) because I get to eat a lot of food from fancy places that I otherwise wouldn't probably eat!:)  We arrived a little before they opened and checked out our selections, made our choices, bought our tickets and took pictures before the vendors were ready to serve!

Little Man has developed quite an expensive palate and cost me a small fortune while we were there!

Here's what we had:
C - crabcake from Soby's, crabcake from City Range, pizza from Barley's and a cookie from Sticky Fingers
S - pizza from Barley's, ice cream from Sidewall
Me - shrimp and grits from Soby's, pizza from Barley's

The kids played lots of little games and won some cheap junk.  We settled in to listen to a good band at the end and then called it a night in order to get out of the area before it got too crazy crowded!



John Cessarich was doing the weather report from Fall for
Greenville and we walked right up on him from behind and were
caught on the news before we knew what had happened!  I had
people texting me immediately when they saw us on TV:)
There we are on my friend's TV!  LOL!!! 

Crabcake king - he gets it honestly;)


They both won free shirts from a radio station!


This was the band that we really enjoyed!

The kids also made it on to a radio station Facebook page!
We had our 15 seconds of fame tonight!

No comments: