Thursday, July 6, 2017

Serafina Author Signing

Tonight I took S and her BFF to a book signing by one of S's favorite authors, Robert Beatty.  He writes all of the Serafina books that are based in Asheville and the surrounding area.  We stopped for dinner and the girls were able to have their own table which they thought was pretty cool!  And, not knowing what to expect, we arrived right at the start time for the signing and joined with about 500 other people!  It was insanity!!  Luckily, Barnes and Noble had treats to sample, facepainting and a scavenger hunt set up throughout the store!  I stood in line for THREE hours while the girls read, ate, got their faces painted and did the scavenger hunt!  I'm glad that they enjoyed themselves so much, and I was also very glad to finally sit in my car!!




No comments: