Friday, October 28, 2016

Taylors Mill Fall Festival, Downtown Greer Trick or Treating and Enchanted Forest

With the kids' schedules being so crazy now that they are getting older, it seems I don't have both of them at the same time much for the fun stuff!  This week, I've taken them individually and done some things with them because it seemed it was going to be impossible to make it happen with both of them together!!

Taylors Mill Fall Festival
They are trying to revamp the Taylors Mill and this year hosted a fall festival complete with music, food trucks, kids' games and vendors.  I took S to this one and we both enjoyed it very much!  I'm glad the boys did not join us on this one, though, as I don't see them being nearly as entertained as we were!  I bought some jams and honey, while S scored a pair of dangly earrings which she has worn every day since then!:)




Downtown Greer Trick or Treating
After dropping S off at dance, C and I checked out a new-to-us event and went downtown Greer to trick-or-treat!  He was excited to be getting some candy so he even posed for a couple of pictures for me!  This place was absolutely insane!  I am very thankful we got there early, but even doing so, it was chaos and unorganized and lines that just went on for blocks that were not a line for anything - people just saw a line and got it in!  LOL!!  Luckily, we got our candy and bolted!  We saw a few people there we knew and C enjoyed checking out everyone else's costumes!




Enchanted Forest
M took C on his first hunting trip leaving a free Friday night for us girls!  Amanda and I met up with the kids at Enchanted Forest for some fun!  The kids ran through the maze a couple of times, played all the games, we went through the Enchanted Forest trick-or-treating and then ended the night watching the kids in the bounce houses!


No comments: