Sunday, October 16, 2016

Fall Break

Library time while S was at piano... he's come a long way from
only wanting to play on the computers, to only wanting to read:)

C and Olivia - our future? Lord help us!!

LOTS of chalk drawing!!

Play date at Airport Park

Monopoly with S while the boys were at karate:)

Laziness!

Fall for Greenville

The kids and I pre-bought tickets(definitely a smart idea!)
and checked out the vendors and menus ahead of time and then
got downtown about 30 minutes prior to opening to explore around
and see everything before the crowds showed up! We saw several people
we knew, as always and enjoyed lots of good food!  I got my Soby's crabcake
and shrimp and grits from The Bottle Cap Group - neither disappointed!!
The kids got Barley's pizza and pretzel bites from Wild Wing Cafe!  The
weather has been so amazing this weekend and the kids have behaved so
well!  It has been fun doing things like this with them!

Not sure how it happened, but my mirror fell off as I was going
down the road!  Ahhh!!!  Luckily, the blinker is connected into it
so there was a wire attached to hold it on(but the wire was too strong
for me to unsnap it so that I could just take the mirror off until I could
get it fixed!)! Sooo... I'm super classy right now!  Buhahaha!!  It is
not at the right angle at all and it makes it very hard to change lanes to the
right!  Got to get it fixed ASAP!
M brought home his enclosed trailer and the kids made it into
their own personal fort:)

Ready for hunting now!

Halloween costumes purchased:)

No comments: