Monday, December 14, 2015

K5 Bell Program

It was finally time for C's turn on the stage tonight at his K5 Bell Program!  He enjoyed it at first, but I think got tired of singing after a few songs:)  He did a great job and I am loving watching him get his chance to shine too!



He refused to wear the nice shirt I had laid out for him,
so instead he wore this old preschool shirt!  Ugh!!


S found some of her friends there too and was able to sit with them and
watch the program!

The school's risers are broken and they are still trying to
raise enough money to purchase some new ones, so
I didn't have a clear shot of C while he was singing, but luckily
they brought each class forward to play the bells!

Excited to get started!

I was so impressed with his focus on his music teacher!



When we went back to his class to get him afterwards,
he was so proud to show off his elf he'd made!

No comments: