Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pre-Thanksgiving

 We have been excited awaiting Thanksgiving, but we've also been super-busy this week!!!

Not sure if I've mentioned this on here, but I was roped/duped
into being the lead dressing room helper for the Nutcracker!  That
means I have to be at all the dress rehearsals, meetings, tech runs, etc.!!!
Cutie little bird!

This is the craziness of the studio dress rehearsal - FIVE
HOURS on Saturday!

I had an appointment one day and couldn't get back in time to get C from school!
I don't think he was one bit disappointed that he got to ride home with Bobby!;)

The principal at S's school surprised the teachers by giving them
a special lunch!  This means that someone has to be crazy enough
to come in and watch the classes during this time!  Someone
was already helping in S's class, so I volunteered in the K4
classroom and brought C with me! I think there were
17 4-year-olds in that class, plus my own kid!  Whew!!!
It takes a special person to come to work and do this everyday!
This is a picture C took unbeknownst to me:)

I had a helper meeting downtown for the Nutcracker and being
 that it was a 5:30pm meeting, the kids tagged along too!!

So many of my pictures of him are blurry!!!  He never stops...ever!

After this little stunt, I decided that we should go ahead and go into
the meeting even if we were a few minutes early!  It beat having a
wet, cold kid!!

My college friend, Shelley, came to town and I got to see her a
visit for a couple hours!!  It was so great to see her!!!!

C went with me when we met up with Shelley and after we parted
ways, C and I stuck around for a picnic lunch to enjoy the
beautiful day!

It's awesome that he can swing with no assistance:)  Although,
he does like to be pushed just for the sake of it sometimes!

This is what I get when I tell him to smile...haha!!

No comments: