Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Dance

This afternoon parents were able to observe in S's dance classes!!!

I was so excited because I have never really been able to see her do jazz except to look through the door for like 3 seconds between telling C and the other little boys to sit still and hush!!!

I dropped C off with M to go to "work" and we got to the studio with little time to spare!  S does ballet first and then jazz for a total of 1.5 hours of dance!

I am amazed every time I get to watch her because it is absolutely incredible to me what she has learned and the retention the girls have in remembering their routines - even the warm-ups and there are like 6 different ones to remember!  Crazy to me!!!!!

S did a great job and I am so proud of her!  I can't wait to see the recital:)


BALLET:

This is her first year using the barre.






JAZZ:







42
9

No comments: