Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Lots of Pictures

I seem to take a lot of pictures, but not enough to make different posts so they all end up on my many "other" posts!!

Gigi and Grandpa came to visit!!!!  We got S's haircut!:)
It was way overdue!

Tickle fight:)

The Worker Men

Is this normal!?!?!?  For just a week!!  And I still have to
go back midweek to get a few items we run out of as well!!!

Gigi left her zumba skirt with S:)

Marshmallow roasting with friends


Pretty girl ready for church!

Daddy's little "helper"

C and his friend being "tigers" and scaring the little girls
at the park!!!  Such crazy boys!

More swim practice

We had the kids' Santa pictures done!

C and I went to Cabela's to kill time during S's dance class!

I took Davis to school one morning - these boys had a ball
while we waited in car line!

Pirates - "Argh!!"

C was hungry and helped himself in the pantry!  This is what I found
later!

Hot chocolate and Christmas letters going to a Navy ship

7 year old appointment
Stats:
Height: 47.5in(40%)
Weight: 42lb(9%)

I took C with me to Target to pick out what gift he wanted to give S
for Christmas!  He did a good job finding her gifts, but then
it was on to looking at the boy stuff!!!

1 comment: