Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Munchies for Mom, a Field Trip and a Preschool Music Presentation

I had so much fun today getting to enjoy all the activities the kids were participating in!!

S and I started the morning at her school with Munchies for Mom!  We enjoyed coffee and doughnuts and were able to sit with friends from kindergarten and from this year!I

I stayed afterwards and went on a field trip with her to Furman University to see a Curious George play!  I love getting to be involved with her school and meet her friends!!!  She equally loves having me go along!!  Such a fun trip!

Getting ready to leave the house!

Sweet friends - Kyrah, S and Emma
This evening, at church, C had his first "stage performance" with his Wednesday night church class!  I honestly had no idea how he would do, but in my head I had 2 scenarios playing out: 1)He would just stand there and not do anything, or 2)He would be completely crazy and disruptive!

He pleasantly surprised me, though!!!  He was so excited to be up on stage and just grinned and waved and loved it so much!  He sang when he was suppose to sang and listened to what his teachers said!  So proud of him!!  Mid-way through the third(out of I think 4) song he was pretty much over it and started "trying to fall" off the risers and onto the poor girl in front of him!  But, even though he was "falling" he still sang and finished the concert and I couldn't have been a happier mama!

He was thrilled!!
His "I'm embarrassed by all this attention" face:)



No comments: