Saturday, September 28, 2013

Up, Up, Up and Away!

This evening we went to the coolest birthday party.. EVER!!!

Our friends had a hot air balloon themed party and actually had a real hot air balloon that we were able to go up in!!  Oh.My.Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm not sure who was more excited, me or the kids!

We were able to go up with a little girl and her mom and brother.  The girls were a little nervous, but excited at the same time.  S wasn't scared, but I think she was definitely glad that she had me and her friend there with her!  C and I, however, were all about it!  I had to hold him in while he waved to everyone down below!!!

The kids also got to swing on tire swing horses, ride the zip line, play on the playground and get their faces painted.  Really, what more could a kid(or mommy!) ask for!?!?

It really is the best party we've ever been to and probably will ever go to:)











1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh, how fun!! Who needs Pinterest when you have a hot air balloon?!