Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me

Today I am 33... what in the world?!?!?

It's funny, when you get older, birthdays are not nearly as exciting as they were when you were younger or even in your early 20s!

Here's what I did today:
  • dropped S off at school
  • took C to speech
  • went to the gym
  • made lunch, prepped dinner, did laundry
  • took S to dance
  • got C a haircut
  • went to PTA meeting, volunteer meeting and open house at S's school
Now, doesn't that sound super excited!  HAHA!!!

I did come home to a homemade cake baked by M and the kids and the kids made me sweet cards throughout the day and told me "happy birthday" about 100 times!!!  It's the little things:)

1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

Awe! Happy Birthday! The actual day may not be as fun as when you were a kid but you are definitely special!!!