Tuesday, September 3, 2013

1st Day of School for C-Man

C finally got to go to school today!

He was so so so excited:)  We dropped off S, had about 45 minutes so we went for a "stroller ride" around the gym at church and then walked over to C's new class.  We have come back to our home church for the remainder of C's Parents' Day Out/Preschool.  Our intention is to hold him back a year and our previous school didn't have a good way in which to do that, so we have moved back to our church.  I am very excited about this year and so is C!  

I didn't even get to hug him goodbye because as soon as we saw his classroom, he rushed past everyone else and didn't look back!  I think it is safe to say he was comfortable with his new school and teachers!  

Just as I did with S and started with C last year, here are C's favorites:
TV Show - Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Food - Strawberries(It's true!  He'll eat the entire container by himself in one sitting and still ask for more!)
Best Friend - Mark
Candy - Suckers
Color - Red
Book - the soccer book(I don't even know what book he is talking about.  I put in my opinion and vote for 5 Little Monkeys and Brown Bear, Brown Bear.)
Activity - Playing with his cars and trucks.
What he wants to be - a Daddy(Be still, my heart!)

Here's to a great year!!





1 comment:

Chelle said...

Love it! He looks so excited! I'm glad he had a great day. :)