Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Picture Taking

Obviously, I love to take pictures:) If I don't take a picture of something everyday, it is rare! HA!

 The kids enjoy taking pictures as well so this morning I thought a trip to Roper Mountain Science Center would be fun to see if we could find any caterpillars in the butterfly garden there! Well, unfortunately, we didn't find any caterpillars, but that didn't stop us from taking lots of pictures of rocks, flowers, plants, signs, etc. S has a real camera that works that I gave her when I got my new phone. She is actually pretty good at taking pictures and changing the settings and such. C took a kids camera that use to be S's and did at one time work but now is just a pretend one - he was perfectly fine with this!

I liked seeing what the kids preferred to take pictures of and it was nice to just let them go and do what they wanted!!!









No comments: