Saturday, June 22, 2013

Joanna's Wedding

Tonight my cousin, Joanna, got married at the North Carolina Aquarium!

How awesome!!!!

The kids had a ball checking out the animals before the ceremony and during the reception which was on done right there at the aquarium.  It was a beautiful wedding and my cousin looked amazing(too bad I forgot my good camera and only had my phone to use)!

We were so glad to get a chance to see so many of our cousins as well!  S hung out with her cousins Kate and Lucy the entire time and was off in her own independent little world with those two the entire time!  C tried to hang with them too, bless his heart, but the girls were being quite exclusive as little girls can be:)

We stayed until about 9:30pm or so, long enough to see the dancing and eat dinner and cake and then we had to make a mad exit with a screaming, over-tired little boy!

Congratulations, Joanna and Pat!!





No comments: