Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine Date Night

Our Sunday School class had a Valentine's Party tonight and it was so fun and entertaining to be with all adults! We got a sitter for the kids that was not any of the grandparents. This was a first for us and I admit I was a bit nervous about leaving C-man! He had a cold and wasn't in the best of moods but he did pretty well except for a little hiccup at bedtime, but our awesome babysitter took care of it:) Yay for having someone we can call on should we need her again!

The party was a blast! Several of the guys in the class formed a band, "The Love Machine"(I'll give you one guess who came up with that name - my husband of course!!) and played throughout the evening. We had Olive Garden cater the meal and several of us made desserts. Oh the gluttony:)

I am already looking forward to doing this again next year!!

No comments: