Monday, February 6, 2012

Belated Birthday Present

For C's first birthday, we had gotten him this super-cute rocking horse. Well, the night before his party, we went to put it together and realized that it was not built correctly and we couldn't get it together. I was so sad!! I felt awful for not getting him something - although honestly he didn't know the difference! I tried to return it to Walmart and they wouldn't take it back. Again, very sad!! So, it has sat in our garage for seven months taking up space. This weekend M decided to take another crack at it since he has all this new tool stuff. And, YES, victory!! He got it put together and the kids are so excited about it:)



1 comment:

Chelle said...

Let's hear it for handy hubbies! I can't believe Wal-Mart wouldn't take it back. I thought they took back everything, regardless of whether you actually bought it there or not!