Thursday, February 9, 2012

Swim Lessons

S started swim lessons last week and we have them for two more weeks! She is a fish!! She is loving loving loving being in the pool again(PS - I think I have convinced M to buy into a neighboring subdivision's pool this summer so we can go whenever we want - YIPEE!!):) I am very scared this summer with two in the pool since I'm 99.9999% sure that I won't be able to stick C in his stroller on the side of the pool and get away with it this year like I did last year:) I want S to be able to know the basics and be able to "swim" enough so that she can at least get to the wall should she need to this year! Oh, she'll still be in her puddle jumper, but I have a huge respect for water and want to have a little extra security for my sanity sake this summer!

PS - She is wearing a swim cap because she has tubes in her ears and her earplugs always fall out(not much fun trying to find clear earplugs in a large pool!). The swim cap helps to keep it in plus it keeps her hair dry so that we don't have to dry it before going out to the car after her lessons!



No comments: