Saturday, January 21, 2012

GattiTown

We celebrated Cousin Connor's 1st birthday party at GattiTown! It was a blast - although I again wish I had a pedometer to see how far I walk/run following my boy around! We enjoyed pizza, cake and presents! S loved watching a little friend there play on the iPhone and C helped with the presents:)

We also played some video games, rode some little ride things and rode the merry-go-round about a gazillion times!! I'm getting old, because I get motion sick on those things now. Uggg... And I know there are many many more times around in my future:) It's worth it, though, as much as both kids LOVE it!

We ran into the Bobbies there which was a very fun surprise for S! They were celebrating Tessa's 1/2 birthday! Good timing for the girls:)

Happy Birthday Cousin Connor and Happy 1/2 Birthday Miss Tessa!!











No comments: