Friday, January 7, 2011

Torture...

ummm...I mean pictures!

I took both kids to get their pictures done this morning. Whew! It was not something I had necessarily planned to do, but I got up this morning and thought it would be a good idea. I did get some cute pictures, but we had a hard time getting S to smile (she was way too concerned about what C was doing) and C was wanting nothing more than to take a nap and they were just stimulating him more and more. SO, not only was it torture for me, but for the poor little guy too! S was so well behaved for the first time since we've been having these done! Thank goodness one of them held it together:)

I am going to consider these S's 3 year old pictures (only 3 months late!) and C's 6 month pictures:)






4 comments:

Jessica said...

Torture! LOL!!! Especially love the last one of S and the one of C on his belly! Super cute kiddos.

W and Js mommy said...

they came out great! I understand I start sweating as we pull into the parking lot there

Double Dees in SC said...

Torture well worth it! Adorable pictures!!

TCW said...

Great pics!!!