Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Art, Art, Art

Since S didn't have school today, we went to our much loved art studio this morning! It was absolute chaos as everyone else had the same idea with the county schools out today. I knew the setup of the studio and decided that the best way to handle both of them together would be to have C in the front carrier. Whew! He is one heavy hunk of lead! By the end of it I was exhausted and quite possibly am going to need to have my back realigned! Maybe next time I'll work it out where it will just be a girls morning out! It was all worth it, though, because S had an awesome time and was so, so, so good while we were there. She didn't even throw a fit when we had to leave - although the bribe of a snack didn't hurt either:)


Times like this it is nice to have my old, smaller camera with me that I can stick in my back pocket. Notice how tired this mommy(and my baby boy) looks in the last picture! They don't lie when they say that pictures speak 1000 words!


Like his pink paci holder thing!?!? HAHA! That was from when S was a baby and thank goodness it was still in the diaper bag. It sure served its purpose! I might should invest in one that is a little less feminine!


No comments: