Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yay for Art!!

We went to an AWESOME art place for kids this week! It was set up perfectly for the attention span of a toddler with about six different indoor and outdoor activities - they could even paint the house!! The lady who owns the place was fabulous and was such a help! She was extremely laid back and I loved the way she was with the kids. S had the freedom to actually do what she wanted with her art rather than have me hovering over her freaking out that she was making a mess! Better the art studio get messed up than my house:) The art that we came away with looks great - and I am serious! I plan to frame some of it and use it to decorate the nursery. I am so excited about this place and can't wait to go back:)


1 comment:

Amanda said...

This place looks fabulous! It's definitely on my to-do list now!