Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Half Birthday!!

Today S is 2.5!!! WOW!

We didn't do too much to celebrate, but we did have some friends over this morning. I wasn't really planning to take pictures, but this was just too cute to pass up! One of the other little girls and S disappeared into her room and were way too quite for my liking so I went to check on them. I found S trying on shoes and jewelry while her little friend is laying around looking through the books. I just got a mental picture of the two of them doing this very thing(only with more expensive accessories and magazines instead of kid books)!!

Last night I had made S half a cake to help celebrate. The plan was to have it after dinner tonight and make a big deal about it. But, after a very frustrating dinner with her which concluded with her NOT eating (even with bribes and promises of cake if she did), she was not allowed to have her cake. I was not about to punish myself, though, and I enjoyed a very yummy slice with a glass of milk after she went to bed!!

We did get S's height measurement and she is just over 3 feet tall now! At least we know she is growing vertically even if not horizontally!!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oooohhhh! More cake for Mommy! Happy Half Birthday:-)