Wednesday, April 21, 2010

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1...

The countdown has begun:)

I have only TEN weeks until this little guy is due! It is hard to even imagine what are life is going to be like when he arrives and I am so very excited to meet him (just not quite yet please!).

We had the scare at about 28.5 weeks and wound up at the hospital for the day and then strict bedrest followed by "restricted activity" which we are still attempting to adhere to - easier said than done with a 2-year-old running around! But, if something good did come out of all of that, we got two extra ultrasounds done and my big baby boy is still measuring about a week big, he is head down and face down! Now he just has to stay that way which the doctor said at this point they usually do:)


So, if he is actually measuring 31 weeks right now, then he is approximately 3lb5oz and 18in long! That being said, this mommy is growing at a rapid pace as well! I feel like I will soon need a sling in which to carry this belly:)


3 comments:

Kate said...

Caroline! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left. Time surely flies! You look fantastic and I'm praying for an easy last weeks!

W and Js mommy said...

Well I for one think you have a cute belly and make a cute preggo! Can't wait to meet Fred

Amanda said...

Woo hoo for the countdown to baby boy! And although your baby bump may feel like a mountain, it still lookes like a mole hill :)