Saturday, July 11, 2009

NC Roadtrip - Part 1

This past week Gigi and I took S to visit her Papa in New Bern, NC. It is quite a drive and S did well all things considered. S kept us very busy and on our toes the entire trip. It is an understatement to say that Papa's house is not babyproofed! I was worn completely out by the time we got back home, but I loved our trip and it was great to see Papa!!

Me, S and Papa

Lovin' some snacks:)

Gigi, S and Papa

Watching the boats at the river.
The playground downtown that S and I visited every morning.
Throwing flowers into the river.Helping Gigi vacuum.Playing on the stairs.
She LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the beach!!!!!



3 comments:

Amanda said...

She totally loves it! It cracked me up when she almost bolted right out of your moms hands. Cute pics.

The 4 Pierces said...

Looks like you had a great time, but I know it is exhausting when you have to keep a toddler out of everything! I love your Papa's house!

Marsha Byers Mays said...

glad your trip was fun. S looks like she is ready for another beach trip soon.