Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hilton Head 2009

We went to Hilton Head for a few days and had a BLAST!!! This was the first trip that the three of us have taken alone and not gone to visit anybody. The family time we were able to spend and the memories we made are something that I wouldn't change for anything! I loved every minute of the trip and didn't want to come home! I am looking forward to many more special trips with my wonderful family!!!
We went to the pool everyday. S's favorite thing to do was water the plants with her watering can and watch the turtles in the lagoon.

We also went to the beach everyday! This kid LOVED the beach!!! S is climbing over a huge sandcastle!! Dinner at the Boathouse - Yummy! We also had dinner at The Old Oyster Factory - more good food:)
I thought this was funny! M dressed S for the first time in a bathing suit and she came out with it on backwards! As if that is not funny enough, I did the SAME THING last year the first time I put one on her. Not an easy task dressing a little girl:)

2 comments:

w and js mommy said...

great pics! Even the last one where M dressed his daughter up as a dancer of some sort! HA

Jessica said...

Love the pics!!! So glad it was a great trip - and a little jealous too. Maybe S can teach T that sand isn't so bad.